One-on-one with Sophie
I offer a one-on-one coaching package that is done entirely by email and by phone. What’s great about this package is that it is designed to easily fit in with your available time and your lifestyle. Do you want to Skype while on the beach in Barbados? FaceTime while sitting on a park bench on a work break? Do you want to have our call at midnight because it’s the only time you are alone? Yup, we can do that.
What I can help you with:
* You’ve lost your spark. Your mojo. Your rock ‘n’ roll cowgirl superhero warrior goddess vibe. You had it once…and now it’s gone. And you want it back.
* You secretly feel so resentful and bitter about how much work you do for your family, your boss, your parents (fill in your blank here) but you seem unable to do anything differently. Meanwhile, life is passing you by. Slowly. And without any joy or magic or……you.
* You are at a point where you need to make a big decision – something is ending and something new needs to begin. Maybe you are not ready to say goodbye to the past. Or you don’t know what you want the future to look like. But a decision has to be made and you need some help to figure out what you really want to do.
* You feel like you are failing on every front. Not enough time at work. Not enough time with the kids. Not enough time on the marriage. And it’s making you feel depressed, frustrated, bitter and exhausted.
* You think the idea of finding time to nourish yourself is hilarious because you are WAY TOO BUSY and there so obviously isn’t ANY TIME AT ALL!
* You realize that you don’t actually know who you are anymore. When someone asks you what you really desire in your life….or what you are interested in….or even what your favourite colour is or what you’d like for dinner, you draw a blank. You are so focused on outward moving targets (the career, the expectations, the chasing, finding love, the validation, the others) that you have become totally disconnected from you. And you miss you.
* You know that you need to do things for yourself and you know that you should make yourself a priority but how the hell do you do it?!
* You’ve wasted enough of your life hating your body. You are sick of all your unloving thoughts, of the pressure to lose the weight or get in shape and you just want to let go of all of those expectations and have fun in your body and love her. Deeply and unconditionally.
* Deep down inside you are dying to feel sensually alive again. But you don’t know how to get the flame going…and that makes you feel even more dejected and alone.
“I was at a low point. I had forgotten somehow where the courageous, self-confident, fun, carefree girl I once was went. I knew she was there somewhere under the muck, but for whatever reason I couldn’t find her, or worse yet, find a way to connect with her. Enter Sophie and her coaching. She asked the hard questions – the ones that I had to actually sit and think about the answers to. Then she came back with some simple strategies to connect with and find.. well me, again. And they worked! It is so overwhelmingly encouraging to know that I’m still here, as I remember I could be. It is still a struggle sometimes, but I find I go back over our conversations and emails, and the courage and empowerment is there all over again.”
What you get:
1. An in-depth questionnaire to help me understand your particular needs and challenges. And also what’s working well for you.
2. A complete prescription to help you in the areas that need your attention – your own personal Juicy Toolkit.
3. A follow-up phone call to discuss your Juicy Toolkit and a chance for you to ask me questions and make sure everything is crystal clear.
4. A follow-up email or phone call to see how your Juicy Toolkit is working.
5. A follow-up phone call to evaluate and refine your Juicy Toolkit and to add in some new flavours to move forward with.
“Working with Sophie was a lot of fun. It was a busy time in my life and I felt like I just needed to stop and hit the ‘reset’ button. Sophie gave me practical tools that I could use to help me regain my sense of perspective. Tools that helped me realign with the person I want to be, and helped me to reconnect to the woman that I am. Her coaching was fun, insightful, uncomplicated – but with real-talk and love. It’s the only way Sophie knows how to be!”
Jessye, Toronto, Ontario
If you are interested, please send me an email at email@example.com and let me know what you’d like help with. If I think I can help you, I’ll let you know. And if I don’t think I can help you, I’ll let you know that too. Either way, you’ll be further ahead on your journey.